View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 04:08 PM
Administrator

Default ACC designations

Posted By: Gilbert Maines

Chad, as usual, we are on the same page on this subject. Specifically, I see no publication per se. However, if someone wants to include these efforts of Net54 in something which they write, I have no problem with that; I'm not sure how our owner feels about that though. I am not in the publication game, I am in the collect baseball cards game.

And Brian - you have raised some valid points, (or seemed to infer them). Specifically:
- one of the strengths of Net54 is the ability to draw upon the opinions of a diverse collecting base; representing persons of differing ages, financial orientation, backgrounds, and other differences
- there is really no urgency here, things have been awry for a while, we really won't lose momentum if we take a breather and allow some of our collector depth and breadth to chime in with their opinion
- we should be sure that our path is optimized before we charge ahead.

To that end, I will hold off any action for a few days to allow that breather - which I think is a good choice at this juncture.

And Jay, your hospitality in offering your site as a host for this joint effort is appreciated, and if Leon feels that he does not prefer the list posted here, I will certainly take you up on your offer.

Its Not Only Gil