View Single Post
Old 03-31-2018, 03:43 PM
Davi.d Sha.kir

Default has no guide because he no clue

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatspajamas View Post
Rather than just listing examples that you feel are wrong, could you also post the information that leads you to that conclusion? If you don't want to "write a guide," you can certainly limit the analysis to the examples you have pointed out. I just think that the casual collector would benefit more from hearing the "here's why" than from deciding which feuding individual to have more faith in. As fun as these feuds are to watch, I enjoy learning about an unexplored (for me) corner of the hobby much more.
has no guide because he is just cannot provide and will constantly avoid the subject
I have asked the same questions dozens of times, nothing yet
but he refuses to look under his bed for the answers , less he disturbs his stinky bed pan , resting next to his false teeth, "toothless sMOE" as he his called at the old folks home Joe sMOE has no answers
yes the Keyman Guide has had some corrections in the past ,but it is accurate now , it helps significantly helps the collector more than it hurts , Recognized By PSA SGC SMR and soon to be the Hall Of Fame
Joe sMoe is recognized by his team mates at weekly old peoples shuffle board Tourney

Joe sMoe provides nothing with out showing his dating guide 1928-1968
he even hedges bet by saying keyman has some write some wrong way to go out on a limb, try to help the novice collector , as to why the Yankees added unique identifier each year , the letters are not random , plus there are many other unique details , that help clarify the year

Last edited by megalimey; 03-31-2018 at 04:07 PM.