View Single Post
Old 07-15-2017, 03:08 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc6252 View Post
First of all, there are not that many flippable cards here on Net54, I check the BST daily. The sellers who do offer such seem to list again, so I assume they like their sales price and probably don't care who their buyer is. On the selling end, once you have a few deals where you lower the price for a buyer that says "It's going to my private collection" and find the card on eBay the next day, then you realize it's 50/50 (probably less) they mean it. I once read that members should not post in the monthly pick-up thread if they plan on selling quickly. Is that good enough for you?

PS OP: I do like your topic though
Thats true. You can often identify the flippable cards because you can see guys arguing over time stamps. With as much knowledge as this community has people usually know what a card they're selling is worth.

If anyone feels they can buy one of my cards and instantly make a profit on ebay feel free. I'm sure it's happened once or twice before. Like most members here there are a couple of cards I've sold that I'd love to buy back.