View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 06:49 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Since they have as many negatives and neutrals as they do AND seem to give quick refunds, it really does say something, and it's not good. I would just say you are rolling the dice and they are stacked against you if you buy raw cards from them. Personally I have better things to do with my time but I don't blame some people for trying it. As I told the guy at the show though, is it really worth the headache and expense? That Clemente would have been graded if it would, imo. But there is always a chance a grader could have a bad and give a numerical grade out when they shouldn't. It's just not a game I am going to play though. Good luck to those that do. You still have lots of chances .
http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=...ld0516&_sop=16

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
I've been tempted with some of her 52's but since most look phenomenal, I have steered clear knowing they likely aren't what they appear to be.
Some of the prices, if they were in the exact condition as shown and described, would be pretty good deals, imo, but knowing her/them and what they are doing to the hobby, and people in general, I just can't do it.

Last edited by Leon; 06-18-2017 at 06:51 PM.