View Single Post
Old 06-18-2017, 07:59 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
I was set up at a show yesterday. A guy comes up to me and tells me he is bidding on a nrmt or better 55 Clemente on ebay. I asked him if the seller was Battlefield? He said "what?" He looked and it was her/him/them. I told him of our stories. He didn't know who the seller was nor what their feedback was AND he was bidding on $1500+ card, raw. That is when I saw their new listing and they aren't covering their butts the way they were recently in other ads. That said, they had about 135 Negs in the last year but not that many the last few months (still way too many but less than before). Back to reporting her/he/them for their misdeeds.
Yep. In one of the many negative feedbacks was a 51 Bowman Mantle., slabbed/graded. I was watching it a bit before it sold and wondered if I'd ever see any feedback about it? It was a $10,000+ dollar card, and although the purchaser doesn't get into details about the card, my gut told me it wasn't the last time I'd see or hear about it.
Also, that Mantle is not the only graded/slabbed card in her negative feedback. Seems she can't even be honest about those, and with most people thinking pics of slabbed/graded cards are likely unaltered/photoshopped, she has taken it to a whole new level!