Thread: Elliott Museum
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2017, 02:26 PM
Phillip Abbott
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Republicaninmass View Post
So your childish USD comment was based on the fact you think it was a fake, or you were really confused after I had already given you a range?

I can understand your comment and everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, instead of comparing it to an alleged fake, just use PSA autograph facts, and google images, and see the 4-5 examples signed M. J. Huggins. The Elliott museum doesn't even look close to them, or to mine that has a COA from one of the most reputable board members, who's probably seen more fakes, of not only Huggins but hundreds of others including the most prominent forgers, than any of us.
My words were exactly how I said them the first time. Feel free to re-read them.

I have looked at the images you mentioned before my last post, and I still believe, in my opinion(formulated long after my post on your BST for clarification) that there is a very high chance it is fake.

Even the person you cite as the most holy and reputable has admitted on their geocities website, that when tested, missed 1 in 7 fake examples with a direct quote: "I examined seven different items and correctly identified six of them." That equates to roughly 15 percent of the time missing a fake.

No offense to who that person is, but that is still a very high percentage, to fork out 20,000 USD over. No further disrespect meant or needed. You will either sell it or you won't, right?

Last edited by PhillipAbbott79; 02-01-2017 at 02:27 PM.