View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Ed Hans

Default Re: introducing Goldin Auctions

Quote:
It is easy for you to write off what happened at SAH sitting on piles of cash you made by repeatedly misrepresenting product. Maybe without youtube videos you can forget what you did but what about those who you stuck with worthless junk cards? Many of those people are fathers of sons and daughters, as you are now. You are now coming back to the very hobby you deceived and are asking for us to support you. How do we know if 10 years from now we will not read your posts about your auction company in which you state, “That is how it was done”?
+1

I don't know you, Ken, and have no personal grievance with you, since I wasn't niave enough to buy the garbage you hawked on SAH. Even though no crime was committed, what took place there was nothing short of theft. How could you have allowed your name to be used in connection with this venture? I don't see how the hobby can sweep your past under the rug and pretend it never happened. It seems to me that you still have a great deal of apologizing to do, especially to those people who squandered thousands of dollars on worthless crap, in part, perhaps, because you endorsed it.