View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 01:26 PM
ThreadKiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meenman View Post
So let me guess. You think Bigfoot, the Lochnest monster and the Grays are real. Oh and you think the earth is flat too🤣. Like my Grandfather always said. " I can make a person exactly like you. But it would take the good Lord to breath the breath of life into you". And he didn't use the word person. I'm being nice.
Bigfoot IS "real"! (at least when viewed in the context that a real/live human wearing really BIGFOOTed fake-footprint shoes likely left the prints), and the fact that the flat-earth believers will certainly attest that the earth only has "flat" parts depending on ones immediate geographical ("as seen from HERE" perspective for those that never traveled outside the plains) is as well, that the "GRAYS" may simply be a silver-haired species I/we are familiar with, assuming the conspiratorial Area 54 exists, (not-to-be-confused with the Net54 species), I'm definitely positive the "LOCHNEST" monster DOES NOT EXIST and is 100% fake, as this never-before-spoken-of legendary creature/monster isn't even out there in mainstream folklore...

have a nice day!