View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 11:33 AM

Hey, Bill. Thank you for sharing with us your very moving personal journey towards getting your health and life back. Immensely inspiring.

I had to make similar adjustments when my doctor diagnosed me with Type 2 blood sugar diabetes. Power walks transformed my life and I lost almost 50 pounds. I only go 3 miles, but that's what I can handle. We have good tap water, so I really don't miss the daily Coke or 7-Up mixed with OJ.

I would like to offer you a free complimentary copy of my book, NEVER CHEAPER BY THE DOZEN. It's about post-war 1947 -1971 regional / food issues. They may hold no interest to you. Also, it's a non-traditional book, being an E-book on a CD. You're a computer wiz, and likely your computer is equipped with ADOBE READER, so you should be able to read it just fine on your screen. If you're interested, PM me with your mailing address and I promise I'll get it to you before Christmas.

If you're disinterested, fine. Regardless, I wish you the very, very best, Bill. Like me, one day at a time.

---Brian Powell

Last edited by brian1961; 12-13-2016 at 10:52 AM. Reason: 3 days later I noticed I missed some punctuation--rats!!!!!!!!!!