View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 06:24 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default Show-n-tell us of your T206 Run(s)

* * * * * * * * T206 Reference....Reflections, Theory's, Surveys, etc. * * * * * * * *

So you have "completed" your T206 set. But, The Monster has you hooked. Just like those classic lyrics in the song Hotel California.........
"you can check out any time you like....but, you can never leave"

So, you need a new T206 challenge. Try collecting your favorite T206 guy with all his backs. The most awesome T206 sub-set by a Net54
member is Jamie Blundell's red Cobb run. And, there are quite a number of other impressive Runs by Net54er's.

If you want a real challenge, select a subject in the 350/460 Series. These guys were printed with as many as 24 different backs.

Here is my near-complete Chase sub-set.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Fac. #30..................Fac. #42 ................Fac. #42

A - B - C - C - D connection

Since 1981 (when I initially start my blue Chase run), I have never seen this T206 with a DRUM back. There are 1000's of T206 collectors in the hobby.
It is estimated that there are approx. 2,000,000 - T206's in circulation, so what is the probability that at least one blue Chase DRUM exists ? ?

I acquired this very rare LENOX Chase from a Net54 member in a trade. I've had it for many years. Recently, I traded it to Chris Browne for a red HINDU card.

Show-n-Tell us of your T206 Run(s).

TED Z