View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 11:55 AM
Kyle May

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
I wrote this in the Aaron Judge thread and I am also nervous!

The Yankees scare me. They looked really good/confident last night and that will carry over when they play the Indians.

I also believe it is going to be a battle.

Go Indians!

Losing double EE did not help as that is a huge bat out of the lineup and a guy who scares pitchers.
Surprised to see him jogging yesterday so I am guessing he may see some limited action tonight?
I actually wanted the Yankees. The Yankees haven't so much beaten the Indians as the Indians have beaten themselves. They had 6 unearned runs the other day - 6! They're also being very impatient at the plate and pressing big time. These aren't Tito Francona-managed team characteristics. Tito kept things loose around the clubhouse yesterday, and I think we'll be fine tonight. Keep in mind the Indians got to CC for 3 runs, but the Yankees haven't seen the real Kluber yet. Assuming (praying, too) that the real Kluber shows up, it should be a fun night tonight for all Indians fans and Yankees haters alike.

EE will be in the lineup tonight I think. He was only listed as day-to-day since his injury on Friday, and everything I've heard is he's fine to play. He won't be much on the base paths, but he wasn't much to begin with.

If we can plate a couple runs within the first 3 innings, I like our chances.

- Hall of Famers
Progress: 318/340 (93.53%)

- Grover Hartley PC
Needs: T207 Anonymous Factory 25 Back, 1914 New York Evening Sun Supplements, 1917 D328 Weil Baking Co., and (possibly) 1917 Merchant's Bakery

- Jim Thome PC

- Cleveland Indians Franchise Hall of Fame