View Single Post
Old 11-22-2018, 07:55 AM
Mike P.ap

Default Huh?

Reference: Tony Stinsa Quote "Ok, so here's my two cents on PWCC. I think they are losing their way. I say this based on a recent transaction on a large, fairly expensive lot of 49 Bowman PSA cards that I bought.

They do get a lot of bidders and a lot of attention to their eBay auctions. Congratulations to them. I am primarily a buyer. I have bought many single cards in the past from their eBay auctions and while I don't typically get a "deal" in the sense that the price is below market."

Tony,

No offense but I also bid on that auction and they CLEARLY show EVERY card in a photo in the description?!?!?!? Did you not scroll down to see EVERY card in the lot? They also say "nearly every card is a 6" in the description. I totally agree that the word "All" should NOT have been in the total but that is the only point I agree on here. I'm thinking since you were working a set that you did see all the other grades as they were laid out easy to see.

You are blaming them for 1 word that granted they should not have used but they explained everything in their description with clear photos.

Peace, Mike

Last edited by vthobby; 11-22-2018 at 07:56 AM.