View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 12:08 PM
Administrator

Default Dinner With Kevin Saucier

Posted By: JimCrandell

"He is quite a nice guy, far from what many perceive him as and very good natured"

Kevin????--is there really anybody who does not think I am a nice guy and good natured--I'm stunned.

Actually for those not aware, LTS members have been infiltrating this board for some time now--perhaps they are planning a takeover. Actually despite being thrown off I have to disagree with Dan--the vast majority of LTS members are very nice people--there are only a couple of people that I would advise people to stay away from.

I am not aware there is a rule against outing LTS members but on this thread alone there is MorrellMan(current president and dictator)who I think is a very nice guy; Paul Moss(Zardoz) who in his spare time is moderator or maybe even head moderator at the cu boards; Neil Kane who I used to have knock down drag out arguments with but now at least have a cordial relationship with; GoSoxBoSox(Tom Papa) who I know doesn't consider me as a friend but hopefully not as an enemy either; Peter Spaeth whose reputation speaks for itself; John Basilone who has sold me cards and was last seen duking it out with Toppsgun on the SGC boards; Marc Schoenen who is a great guy and a close collecting friend; and David Vargha who is one of the most colorfukl people in the hobby and someone I also consider a collecting friend.

Jim