View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 06:42 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
I understand that everything that has been uncovered to this point isn't even a scratch on the tip of a very huge iceberg.

I don't understand the mind set of those that don't understand how shady the hobby is. My favorite part is how they think something could be going on but it doesn't affect them. I love the I collect this and the scammers stay away from it because there is no real $ in it.LOL dream on sucker. Scammers are selling $2 fake autographed cards up to the most expensive card in the hobby.

Lets not forget the morons who think their PSA card(s) are not affected because this is something new.LOL PSA has been a scam since the beginning. They 100% need to fail if this hobby is going to go forward and clean itself up.

I know my posts are not very popular on this forum but at least they are honest.
Yeah, "it doesn't affect me" is certainly one of the more common defense mechanisms people employ. I am probably guilty of it myself.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.