View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 06:39 AM
Ben North

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
As long as you can afford to lose, which he clearly can, it's just a risk reward calculation for him. Anyone who thought he wouldn't crack out the Musial without some assurance of a bump from the inside doesn't understand the scale on which he operates, or the mindset.
I understand that everything that has been uncovered to this point isn't even a scratch on the tip of a very huge iceberg.

I don't understand the mind set of those that don't understand how shady the hobby is. My favorite part is how they think something could be going on but it doesn't affect them. I love the I collect this and the scammers stay away from it because there is no real $ in it.LOL dream on sucker. Scammers are selling $2 fake autographed cards up to the most expensive card in the hobby.

Lets not forget the morons who think their PSA card(s) are not affected because this is something new.LOL PSA has been a scam since the beginning. They 100% need to fail if this hobby is going to go forward and clean itself up.

I know my posts are not very popular on this forum but at least they are honest.