View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 09:08 PM
Curt

I have no help for you, but thought I would share a somewhat similar story yours reminded me of when I was in high school.

A friend and I used to drive into a neighboring town to look for used records. There was one shop in particular that we both liked, had a nice selection and allowed you to play any records you wanted before buying as there was a phonograph set up for listening. The one downside was that the guy would frequently shuffle us out of the store in the middle of the day. It didn't happen a time or two, but many times across a period of time.

We never tracked the times we were asked to leave to see if a pattern developed, nor did we ask him or try to find out why he needed to close the store, but we had fun dreaming up stories for why this was happening so frequently.

Heck, thinking back now about it, maybe the guy was just taking a food/bathroom break and since he was a one man show, he had no choice. The funny part was how many times we were there when this happened though. We came to expect it almost.