View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 08:30 PM
Craig M

Hi Steve,

Threads such as this one are so very interesting and I am always curious why they do not pick up steam.

Your post has so many unanswered questions and it is fun just to ponder.

For starters, I am almost 99.9% sure that a partial or full uncut T206 sheet does exist. This is a bold statement but one I am convinced of. You ask then, where is it? It is with the gentleman that does not post to this site but reads the mail here on a daily basis. It is a gentleman that could care less about money because he has more than he knows what to do with.

You ask then, why doesn't he show the world?

Now that wouldn't be much fun would it. What then would us T206 guys do with our time instead of trying to piece a sheet together.

I am one of those that is trying to do this by selecting a Sweet Cap Series, working outer borders on inward.

My collection of T206's with the Factory #30 anomalies have grown and given me clues as to who sits on the bottom row. I even have acquired a T206 with an anomaly that sits in the right border.

The interesting part about this is that you do not need to own a single T206, to be piecing a sheet(s) together; you simply can search the web for scans and pics of front and reverse; saving them to your hard drive and categorizing them. A time consuming but cheap way to work on piecing a sheet together.

Regards kind sir,

Craig

Last edited by Craig M; 07-19-2013 at 08:31 PM.