View Single Post
Old 12-18-2017, 05:43 PM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedzan View Post
Hey Leon

I thought my young-looking 1981 photo would fool you. But, your powers of recognition are right on.

I will be set up at the March Philly show in 2018. So, you can play "musical booths" between Dan McKee and me.

And, if you'd like, you can again check-out the Hotel Zanidakis while you're in this area.

P.S........Note my "Golden Glove" award (next to my left shoulder). During the 1970's, I was the playing-Manager of our Softball team at work.
When I joined them, they were at the bottom of the division. First, I re-named the team....to the "DingBats". And, my "Billy- Ball" (Billy Martin)
managing style resulted in a 12 - 2 (1st place) Won-Lost record. This was (more or less) maintained for 8 years that I managed the DingBats.
The Golden Glove award was for my defensive play in the Outfield, and especially for my very accurate rifle arm.

TED Z

T206 Reference
Hey Ted
That is most gracious of you. I appreciate it. The last stay at Hotel Zanidakis was awesome. And your little private, breakfast restaurant, that was more like a small gathering place was a memorable event.
I have yet to plan out any shows next year. I might end up doing a Chantilly one next. Just not sure. I will be in touch later to let ya' know. Thanks again!!

Last edited by Leon; 12-18-2017 at 06:02 PM.