View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 05:30 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerplyr80 View Post
I doubt many here will agree with my point of view publicly but I have not seen any direct evidence of PWCC's involvement besides the acknowledgment of the relationship with Moser and a few cards supposedly bought using their Ebay ID that were later conserved and resold.

I am bidding in their current auction.

The first time I wanted to sell a few cards but didn't know how to go about it ir even whether or not to use a 3rd party or AH. I did some research on my own, talked to a few members here, and decided to send them to PWCC. I was pleased overall with the results and even pleasantly surprised by a few of them. They have received every card I've consigned since. Except for a couple I didn't want to auction.

Unless some direct evidence comes to light implicating them I don't see that changing in the near future.
To paraphrase Paul Simon, a man sees what he wants to see and disregards the rest. The willful blindness here is truly astounding. I do hope you haven't been burned in your past dealings and don't get burned in your future ones. Or maybe if your cards are altered you don't care, I don't know. If a decade long relationship with a man who appears to have altered cards to the tune of millions of dollars doesn't do much for you, then nothing will, not even the email I posted, you'll just spin that too. But hell if someone can believe Sandy Hook didn't happen, anything is possible in this crazy world.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 06-12-2019 at 05:34 PM.