View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 05:21 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldjudge View Post
Peter- First, I think grading has gotten marginally more accurate over time. I also think that because of the current situation, really a wake up call, PSA, if they are smart, will try to upgrade their procedures. I know if I was running the company that is what I would be doing. It's a public company. If management doesn't do this the board ought to step in and find management who will.
I think their grading may have improved, but I have no confidence that their authentication has. Big difference. Their corporate culture over the years does not give me much confidence that they will do anything more than close ranks, maintain their usual secrecy, do damage control, and try to shift blame and responsibility to others. And above all else, minimize by whatever means necessary the hit to that guarantee. So far their response has been a page out of that playbook. We will see and I hope you are right.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 06-11-2019 at 05:23 PM.