View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 11:33 AM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpeck100 View Post
Not condoning just stating I think it is unrealistic to think it isn't possible.

A few years back I got some rust stains off my front porch that were on non polished travertine. I tried everything I had at home but it wouldn't work. I went to a stone store and sure enough they had a cleaner that could do it. You would never know the stains were there. I believe a similar solution has probably been created that can remove stains from cards without any after effects. Not saying it is right just saying I believe it is possible.
Not sure. I think it may be extremely difficult to detect with normal methods but last time we had this discussion, knowledgeable people thought with the right equipment it could be detected and does change the card.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 06-10-2019 at 11:34 AM.