View Single Post
Old 11-19-2002, 04:53 PM
Administrator

Default E98 Old Put Players

Posted By: leon

You asked how it could become a "T" card. I told you. That is really all I was saying....but since you mention the E121 series and the m101 series I guess I will give my view of those also. First of all I believe the E121 w/ad backs should be probably classified as "W" cards. Just my thinking but a blank back E121 is a W575 so to me they are "W" cards with ad backs...and yes I know the "W" cards are cut from strips but my guess is they are still W w/ad backs...and for the "M101" series, you are correct...some of them are classified as a double ACC designation ie.. D350-2 is Standard Biscuit, H801-9 is Globe Clothing, D329 is Weil Baking, D352 is Morehouse Baking, H801-8 is Boston Store (although that is the larger E135 series)....so to sum it up it does look like the designations do follow a pattern but only some of the time....My guess is it is that way because all fo the nuance's, that I like, were not always "cared" about in the old days.....you ain't going to get me into an argument (not that you meant too).....I'll just step out on the porch and relax for a while bestest regards