View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 10:08 AM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordstan View Post
I am sorry, but eBay is ALL ALL about the buyer these days, which is why some many collectors with stuff to sell avoid it like the plague. I am very surprised that they backed him in this, but virtually every rule change is about buyer protection. UNfortunately, they do some strange things like getting rid of the insider team who could reports bad autos and get the item pulled, but refunding money is usually a given.

I find it interesting that Stephen agrees that eBay is all about the seller, when he has made it his collecting system to buy things he thinks are good and return the ones he finds out aren't. That is not a critique on his strategy, but considering how many times he says he has done it, in my mind, just proves how for the buyer eBay is.

Regardless, I am glad to see you got refunded and I am glad he got outed here as he didn't volunteer to give the money back. He was forced to do so, by paypal. In my mind, that is acting in a fraudulent manner and deserves outing.

When did I say it's all about the seller? My system clearly shows how it's all about the buyer. If I did say that somewhere I apologize cause it's clearly not the case.