View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 11:06 AM
Andy Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakhappy View Post
Thanks for sharing your submission report with us...sorry about the way they turned out

All in all, if you feel like your CJ will eventually turn in a better grade, then resubmit...it is your card. But it looks like there may be a small crease somewhere if it keeps turning up in a low-mid grade holder...just something to think about. And what was up with the BGS 9.5 turning into a 5??? Maybe the card got damaged when you cracked it out or when you sent it in?
Yeah Mike maybe there is something there on the CJ that I am missing . I have no idea what happened on the Griffey that turned into a 5. I have cracked out many many cards over the years and have never damaged one. I always look them over well after the crackout before submitting them so who knows. I know that PSA has been historically tough on the hologram on the back of the 89 upper deck cards, but I checked that as well so I am truly puzzled. It's not the end of the world, but just thought I would share my frustrations with the board. I have learned a lot from this board over the years so it's always good to hear others thoughts on these matters. Thanks, Andy