View Single Post
Old 02-06-2005, 09:00 AM
Administrator

Default Do you have questions for SCDA?

Posted By: jay behrens

This is kind of disappointing. A lot of people were talking smack during the thread on the card forum about the DiMaggio bat and now we have a chance to actually have questions answered by the source and I have gotten a total of 1, yes one, person responding with a few questions they would like asked, not counting those that responded directly to the thread, which still isn't many.

I guess everyone likes to be a blowhard but when push comes to shove, they slink away. SCDA was even willing to pay for 5 people to come out there and witness the whole authentication process for the bat and only 3 people took them up on the offer.

This will definately be an educational experience as I would have made this trip just to learn how they authenticate and what steps they take to back up their info.

Jay Behrens

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming --- WOW, What a ride!