View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 07:24 PM
ja.ke liebe.rman

Location: https://www.psacard.com/psasetregistry/mysetregistry/set/348387

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardcountry View Post
My 2 cents- I personally would have no problem trading a few cards with higher value for 1 or 2 cards that I wanted more. ie, if someone offered me a nice centered Mantle card that is worth $1000 for a Warren Spahn, Gil Hodges, and Duke Snider that total $1100, I would take it. I'd personally rather have the centered Mantle, and I wouldn't feel like I got scammed or gave to charity.

Jeff
Thats a sweat equity situation. I dont think anyone has a problem with that. Its more of the 1 for 1 deals with a 25% rip, like the transaction that went awry which people feel brings unrealistic expectations and problem transactions..which already occurred..

Bulk for 1 card is a timeless way to earn sweat equity. I have rarely seen anyone on net54 say...I want 10 cards for my 1 card. Its always, i have these 5 cards and i want 1 card for it...type of deal....the value is having the value in 1 card, not in 10...and its worth something to downsize and let the other person do the sweat equity to get the waterfront property...