View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracecollector View Post
Hi - I'm the Grace Collector whitehse mentioned above. Very cool items - what a score! Let me check them out in depth and get back to you. Grace was MVP of the 1992 Japan Tour. Grace was in Japan for 2000 Cubs/Mets season opening series too. Looks like you already know Grace will be at the Sun-Times show in November. Last time he was at a Sun-Times show, I took a gamer hat - and after inspecting it, he was cool with inscribing it with "Game Used" for me.

I live in Huntley, west of Chicago.

Excellent, thank you for the help! Any information you can provide would be excellent since the 1992 Japan Tour jersey is such a unique item. I was about to email you through your website.

I have a friend that works at Mounted Memories so I am trying to get a chance to meet him backstage as well at which time he could inspect the items. I also acquired his 1997 All Star warm-up jersey and locker nameplate. This jersey was mounted and framed. I removed the frame for purposes of this picture. Not sure whether I should get these jerseys signed (the 1997 AS jersey can easily be dismounted from the cardboard backing - the tape running down the center of the jersey is on the cardboard only and does not attach to the jersey). Thought you would like to see this jersey as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Grace AS Jersey.jpg (28.5 KB, 179 views)