View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 12:36 PM
M@RK ST€!NBERG

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobbSpikedMe View Post
I'm not happy with any of this crap, but I have no grounds for filing any lawsuits against anyone. So just because there are no lawsuits doesn't mean everyone is happy. I'm quite the opposite as happy. And a lot of other people are just an unhappy about the whole thing as I am. To make the argument that no lawsuits means everyone is happy is just unreal. And every time this argument is made it makes for an easy target for ridicule.
Same here... extremely discontent and saddened about the state of the hobby, or business, or whatever the hell it is now...

But although I am not personally filing any lawsuits, who knows how many other defrauded people are preparing for litigation. This is the infancy stage. Many victims have not yet become aware of the situation, but they very well might, in due time.

PSA wants everyone to go back to the sellers for refunds. But what if the tainted cards were bought months/years ago? What if the Dealer is no longer in business or is unreachable? What if the card was obtained via trade show, in which the seller has been long-forgotten?

The vast majority of us have no idea what's happening behind the scenes. Give it adequate time, for goodness' sake.