View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 11:09 AM
George

Default Advice on movie posters, promo items

Hi, I wasn't sure where else to post this thread so figured I would post it here. When I was in college, I worked at a movie theater. It was one of the best jobs for a college kid who needed some $ and time to study (weekdays were very slow). Anyway, we would receive several of the movie posters directly from National Screen Service Group and others. When new movies would come in the employees would have the opportunity to pick up the older movie posters, stand-up posters etc.

I had forgotten about these posters until I was back at my parent's house helping them clean out their basement. I really don't know if any of these posters have value or not but figured I'd post here to see if anyone has suggestions of what I should do with these items and if they hold any value. All of the movies are from the mid to late 90's.

- 100 movie posters (Star Wars Trilogy, When We Were Kings, Austin Powers, Conspiracy Theory, Twister and then a bunch of other random movies)
- Titanic preview movie reel (I have to find this but I have it)
- Large stand-up posters (these are pretty cool and have the additional cardboard graphics and associated slots to keep it up)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 1.jpg (43.9 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg photo 3.jpg (40.5 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg photo 4.jpg (42.9 KB, 103 views)
File Type: jpg photo 5.jpg (47.3 KB, 103 views)