Thread: PSA vs. SGC
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2018, 04:58 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

My ego does not require a registry set for life support. My wallet thanks my ego for this. My resale value for my low to mid grade vintage cards expressed as a percentage (ie - Return on Investment) is virtually identical for PSA, SGC & BVG slabs. To be sure I do not sell BVG slabs for PSA prices and I don’t pay PSA prices for SGC slabs. And yes to make $1000 I have to sell more BVG slabs than I would have to sell PSA slabs, but my costs are the same. You can spend $750 on any company’s slabs and sell them in 3-5 years for $1000. I have done this and have the data as proof. I am not a crossover artist and am not a flipper. Most of my sales are the result of upgrades.

Be wise, buy the card, not the slab, not the TPG ,not the grade and don’t overpay and you will be fine.

I have said all this before and realize that I may be a minority of one, but I am a very content minority of one. I will neither make or lose a fortune in a hobby I enjoy.

. . . . .

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.