View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 11:08 AM
Brad

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkkandp View Post
I've got a few of the T51s (the football ones and Williams [my alma mater] basketball) and they are quite colorful.

As to pricing, some can be a tad expensive - like all the ones I wanted to buy including a Johns Hopkins example for my daughter [her alma mater], which I still do not own.

Kevin - I believe I have an extra Johns Hopkins and will check my duplicates when I return home on Tuesday. It's yours if I can find it. It's a lacrosse player, if I remember correctly.

The Williams College basketball scene is very cool. All of the cards that picture major sports (baseball, basketball, football, hockey or golf) will usually command a premium over the others in the set, especially if it's a major school with one of those scenes - Michigan football, Harvard football or Penn State baseball, for example.

It seems that I read somewhere that the Williams card is considered the "first basketball card?" It was in the first series of T51s, but I don't know if this true or not, just seems that I read or heard that somewhere.

Brad