View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 06:07 PM
D@v!d J@m3s
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanTown View Post
It was Rams and Chiefs. Ask Scott or someone else who saw. It was also changed back during the game.
I'm not doubting your original picks. But you need to look at this from my perspective. I didn't see your original picks. I've been busy since early this morning and I didn't get back home until after the first quarter 2as over. I started watching about 3 minutes into the second quarter. That's when I grabbed my laptop and recorded the picks that I hadn't already recorded. I saw the edit, but I allowed it. And I allowed it for 2 reasons (1) because I didn't see your original picks to know what they were and (2) your edit was time stamped before kickoff.

I also have to look at your intention - who you really thought would win. You truly believed the Saints were going to win, right? You made the comment in your edit that you were going to go with both home teams. You can't say after the game you want to go with your original picks because someone pointed out the edit.

I'm trying to be fair to the other players involved. I don't care either way. If I win any $, I've committed to donating it to Safe Haven anyway. But if the other players agree that your Rams pick should count, I'll change it back. I'll let them chime in on that.