View Single Post
Old 01-12-2019, 09:32 PM

Default Grant Zahajko

In April 2017 I won a Collegian Clothes advertising sign featuring a shot putter, from Grant in one of his non-sport auctions...I wasn't familiar with his auction house and I remember being a little surprised such a sign ended up way the heck in the far reaches of Washington state near Spokane...I had some questions about the sign and called them. I remember how remarkably pleasant everyone I spoke to was...First I talked to his wife then him directly...I remember when the rep called me during the auction so I could bid by phone...As the bidding escalated he seemed a bit surprised at the number of bids it was getting...as was I...I thought I would get it for practically nothing...figuring who but me would want a track sign...but someone else wanted it too...I still think I got a good deal though as it's one of the nicest track related signs I've seen and they are quite rare...especially a shot putter...below are a couple other track signs I have...