View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 02:00 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat R View Post
Ted, I am at fault here for getting baited in by your underhanded comments.
You used to do the same thing to Tim Cathey but he was always respectful
and classy with his responses I wish I could handle it the same way but
admittedly I can't.

Tim was an asset to this forum and it's a shame he is no longer active here.

For anyone that is new to the forum in the past few years and interested in
the T206 set Tim has a great knowledge about the set that he shared in his
posts and I suggest you check some of them out using his profile.

http://www.net54baseball.com/member.php?u=193#stats

Come on Pat, this is quite laughable: "getting baited in by your underhanded comments."

I have never, ever INITIATED negative comments against you. That's not my style. Yes, I may have responded with some remarks, and only because you have numerous times
on this forum called me a liar.

But, so did your two "buddies" Rivera and Cathey.

For years these two guys were very appreciative of my research into the T206 set. They would regularly pick my brain regarding T206's. Hey, I could bring up many Net54 posts
dating back to 2006 as evidence of this. And then, suddenly, in 2012 they turned on me.

I was especially disappointed in Jim Rivera. For many years I sold (or traded) him many, many rare back T206's at the Philly Show. When I got BROAD LEAF's, EPDG's, HINDU's,
LENOX, etc., I'd save them for him.
Jim thought he would give it a try being a dealer at the Philly Show, so I gladly allowed him to share my booth (circa 2009-2010). I would advertise "the Jim & Ted team" set-up
at Booth #408. We had fun "Talkin T206's" for hours at the Show. I met his family and he met my wife. I recall one time when a "walk-in" brought us a bunch of T206's. I started
sorting them out according to the Series they were in. One card in this lot was a PIEDMONT42 Wiltse (cap). I quickly recognized it as one of only 9 subjects known in the 460-only series....Jim was really impressed.
Oh well, Jim unfortunately showed me how "appreciative" he was ! !

So, that's the story Pat. I could tell you much more, but I don't think you want to hear it. Nor do the most of the members of this forum.

Good bye.

TED Z

T206 Reference