View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 07:52 AM
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duluth Eskimo View Post
Rob pretty much hit the nail on the head with those two. This last photo you posted is a rarer pennant, but still in that same ballpark. I would say $150 - 200 on that one also. The good thing about all three is that they appear to be in solid condition which is generally an issue for early Vikings pennants as they are often purple and susceptible to heavy fading. Most Vikings pennants are going to break the bank and they display well. I guess that's why a lot of people like pennants so much. Take care.
Regarding the Vikings pennant with player in the horned helmet. Been chasing that one for years. It still burns me that a beautiful example was posted on eBay a few months back with a $100 Buy it Now price. Despite checking eBay nearly every day, it was sold by the time I saw it.

As for the specific one above, it's been on eBay for a couple years. The seller, having the only one available, was pretty set in his price and had all the leverage against a desperate pennant collector. He probably shot down a dozen offers from me over the past two years. Glad to see it finally sell. I have some closure now. LOL