View Single Post
Old 06-13-2019, 11:38 AM
Sam Sw@rtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
It's not just Gary. There are lots of guys doing this work and have been for decades. Sigh. And yes many AHs take their cards. I had an extraordinary conversation with one of them a few years back, it was quite the wake up call to what really goes on.
Peter, let me start by saying that you and I are on the same team. I share your extreme distaste for the BS in this hobby. My eyes have been opened here, and I'm adjusting my collecting accordingly.

But you keep alluding to this well of knowledge about other card doctors and AHs that might be complicit as well.

My question is - why not share that knowledge? Tell us about that conversation. Give us the details.

With all due respect, I don't know how 100s of snarky posts help advance the hobby at this point. Many of us would benefit by hearing what you know vs. just what you think about the topic at hand. The latter has been well established, but I know many would benefit from your knowledge as it might help others avoid potential landmines. I say that without any sarcasm at all.