View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 08:23 AM
N.ate A.dams

Default Need some help with PSA grading question!

Ok. I'm about to send in cards to their crossover service. They are all T206 cards that should get a qualifier from PSA.

I have 4 BVG 3s (Frank Chance batting, Frank chance red, ed reulbach glove showing, george brown chicago). They are all extremely sharp, and are the ones with 3 numbers on the top of the back written in blue ink. Those are the only marks on them. In other words, they SHOULD come back as at least PSA 5 MK. The Reulbach should be a 6 MK.

The last one is an SGC 60 Harry Steinfeldt with bat (SC Fact 42 OP) that is as sharp as a 7 at the very least, and probably an 8. It's completely off center to the right, and tilted to boot. Extremely clean, snow white borders, with no stains no marks. Should be PSA 7 MC.

My question is: should I use the crossover service? or should I crack them and send them in?

I feel like they may be snobby to crossover cards, and use it as an opportunity to show how tough graders they are.

I'm basically looking for people who have had good experiences or bad experiences with PSA's crossover service.

Thanks in advance! Ya'll are awesome.