Thread: T205 collectors
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2016, 05:15 AM
Steve P
Steven Pacc.hiano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliggity View Post
Yup, I wasn't counting blank. Still not sure if I consider that necessary for a completed back run.

Out of curiosity, does anyone have a good handle on the population of blank-backed T205s - where would the blank back fall on the scarcity list? I assume fewer than Broadleaf, but not sure compared to Drum/Hindu?

ETA - Steve, I take it from your list that Blank is the most rare?
From what im told & have seen blank is the most rare. Drum is supposed to be the the next most rare, but in 4 years im collecting t205's i have seen 10-12 durms for sale but only 1 hindu.

Im no expert though, plenty of guys here can debate that, im missing both in my collection still, along with the blank and the black broadleaf.
Successful transactions with: Drumback, Mart8081, Obcmac, Tonyo, markf31, gnaz01, rainier2004, EASE, Bobsbats, Craig M, TistaT202, Seiklis, Kenny Cole, T's please, Vic, marcdelpercio, poorlydrawncat, brianp-beme, mybuddyinc, Glchen, chernieto , old-baseball , Donscards, Centauri, AddieJoss, T2069bk,206fix, joe v, smokelessjoe, eggoman, botn, canjond

Looking for T205's or anything Babe Ruth...email or PM me if you have any to sell.

Last edited by EvilKing00; 10-28-2016 at 05:23 AM.