View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 07:20 AM
Christopher Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilNap View Post
Chris

Richard responded twice. However . . . stating that he elects not to answer the question is not in fact answering it. I wasn't aware that asking a question constitutes a "hassle". Richard's a big boy. I'm sure he can speak for himself. But thanks for your input.

You are correct, I am not real active on here. Like the large majority, I mostly just lurk. I try to post only when I think I have something productive to add. Voicing opinions and piling on in a public forum really isn't my style. I simply had a legitimate question which for some reason you choose not to answer. That's your choice and to be quite honest I wasn't surprised.

I have bought from everyone you mentioned and I'm pretty sure you are aware that I have bought from you as well (multiple times in fact). My question had nothing to do with disparaging you or questioning whether you are a trustworthy dealer. Rich, I don't have a dog in this fight. Its just that if you are going to put yourself out there as much as you do, you are bound to elicit questions. I simply had a question. A question I'm sure others would like to hear the answer to as well.
Richard answered the question.

Last edited by thetruthisoutthere; 01-30-2012 at 07:33 AM.