View Single Post
Old 10-23-2023, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
.... I don't know how to make this any simpler. None of these words are complex. PED's is not the line; we know this because Pettitte was another PED user caught up in scandal over it they retired. That is why Pettitte is relevant; he is the undeniable proof that claim is false. This is incredibly simple.

I have given no opinion whatsoever on Pettitte, despite this lie of a claim. I liked him as a teen, he was a fun pitcher. It's just completely irrelevant.

I did not say talking about Andy Pettitte as an all time yankee is a canard, I say putting him and not A-Rod is a canard. A-Rod is far and away the all-time Yankee 3B. Pettitte is probably one of the starting pitchers. Your argument that Pettitte is a good retirement choice because he is on the all-time Yankee team is ridiculous, because so is A-Rod. Never did I "pretend" Pettitte is not, it's just that so is A-Rod so this is an absurdist argument.

You do a lot better if you argue against what was actually said and not bullshit you completely made up and is nowhere in the transcript.
Here is what your post said "I didn’t choose the canard of an argument that Pettitte is an all-time team Yankee and A-Rod isn’t."

Here is what your recent post said: "I did not say talking about Andy Pettitte as an all time yankee is a canard,"