View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 12:42 PM
David G0ld

Quote:
Originally Posted by markf31 View Post
I think you need to tread very carefully. The list and the associated information that you have is part of an ongoing FBI investigation and you were given this information in what seems to be complete confidence by Steve Hart, who ironically is going to be heavily involved in the ongoing investigation as well. His act of disseminating this information to you could mean trouble for both you and him since it deals with information tied to the investigation and possible evidence in this ongoing investigation.

I would highly recommend you remain silent with the information you possess and under no circumstances release it, nor hint at its existence to anyone. I would also not act or take any actions where you would benefit from having known about the information such as questions others or offering up what could be construed as evidence, until the investigation by the authorities is completed. I would even recommend talking to your lawyer or a lawyer about this. The FBI does not take kindly to information about ongoing criminal investigations being leaked to anyone, especially the “public”.
Yup! This is exactly the problem I face. I am stuck in the middle with packs that people involved think I should just sell and move on passing any potential issues to the next guy. If I disclose that the pack is potentially fake in any sales, who will buy it other then at a scrap price. I have a large investment and am stuck! Others could be stuck too and there is someone about to buy a pack on ebay right now that could potentially get stuck.

Last edited by DavidG1966; 01-23-2013 at 12:44 PM.