View Single Post
Old 12-04-2004, 07:40 AM
Administrator

Default Suitcase Full...OLD baseball cards

Posted By: John

Tonya;

Congrats you have many options. First a few digital pictures would be nice. Most all of the members here would be glad to give you a rough idea of value on your new find. You can post images or you can email them to me and I will be happy to post them for you.

Next I would by a copy of the book below (link) it is a huge volume of cards and there rough values. Spend a little time looking them over and search the book. If you have any questions on a certain card once again please feel free to ask. Don’t be afraid to handle them just be careful with them. As with any paper collectible condition is key the better the more they are worth.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0873498798/qid=1102174373/sr=2-3/ref=pd_ka_b_2_3/104-6136920-7790300

You may also feel free to contact some of the bigger dealers such as Mastronet.com or Sportscardsplus.com these are decent businessmen and very successful auction houses. But as with any price quote don’t be afraid to get a second opinion from the board here or another dealer.

Best of luck hope this helps.