View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 05:17 AM
Bill Gregory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
To answer a couple of Bill's (hi Bill) questions, there will be a thread which Nick will start and anyone who checks the board at least every several days will see it. It will be almost impossible not to see. And I see no reason why a member can't buy a slot for anyone they want to, preferably after our members get all they want to. And actually it would be appreciated if there are some leftover. I am having Sterling Sports Auctions (hi Lee) ship the set straight to Nick, in order to expedite matters a little bit. I will try harder to have a pre-war group or set next time but I really wanted to get something going already and this looked like a nice set. Like Lee said, who wouldn't want that Aaron rookie (or the others mentioned)?
Got it. Thanks, Leon. If I bought a slot for anybody else, they would be a member of the forum. I will keep my eyes open.

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.