View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 02:43 PM
Fr@nk Burke++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon View Post
Hey Rhett
I almost always agree with you on these kinds of matters. I know your comment wasn't necessarily directed at me but others who know the id info also.
As I said in my last post about the subject, in the forger thread today, if someone has a situation where they need to know the info, I am not opposed to giving it out privately. I have already done it once today. And several times in the past I am only trying to help those with skin in the game and do what I believe the authorities said they prefer, as of now.
I have asked those who I gave the info to, to not make it public because of the reasons stated.
As far as being self important, I can't speak for others but just do what I think is the right thing to do in these instances. I am wrong many times. But I can give a reason why I do something, each time.

Back to topic, I think the forger thread might be the most informative one. I am not sure what the best one is but seeing the Fans Cigarette pack for the first time was petty cool. Way to go Jon, on that one.

And Season's Greetings to all!!

I agree with my contemporaries about the misuse of “sick” as a descriptive adjective for an item they drool over, but the item you have posted Leon is in fact truly Sick.

GOOD FOR THE HOBBY AND THE FORUM WITH A VAULT IN AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION FILLED WITH NON-FUNGIBLES

274/1000 Monster Number

Nearly*1000* successful B/S/T transactions completed in 2012-24.
Over 680 sales with satisfied Board members served.
If you want fries with your order, just speak up.
Thank you all.

Now nearly PQ.