View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 07:34 AM
Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by smtjoy View Post
I never said it was the sellers fault. That said the seller has no stated return policy and I think on a card that was graded a 4 and had the issues possibly outside that grading standard the seller should have brought that up. I therefore dont see an issue with asking for a refund.

I also think its funny the whole "no returns on graded cards" because is that not in fact assuming that the card is consistently graded and you should get a card thats up to their published standard?

As a sellers on ebay I offer no questions asked returns on any item and just feel its good business and I know I am not alone on this.

I don't think it's the sellers job to determine if PSA grades cards correctly. That very quickly becomes a one way street. Imagine a listing that says, PSA 4 but they clearly got it wrong, it's a PSA 6, so bid accordingly. We'd all laugh at an auction like that. Bottom line, PSA guarantees the grade, not the seller.

I understand about your return policy and that's a business decision (not a bad one either). Not everyone will make that same business decision however, and the auction clearly states no returns. I don't see how it's reasonable to expect a refund under the circumstances.

Not trying to be a jerk or anything, so don't take it that way. Just trying to add my opinion as to how I would handle it.