Thread: Wirephotos
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2007, 08:16 AM
Administrator

Default Wirephotos

Posted By: Mike

Good advice Rob. When I previously mentioned the 106%, what you said, is what i meant to say. I just worded it very clumsily. If there is such a word as clumsily. But yes, you are right. Suffice it to say, that collecting old photos takes years of experience, similar to old cardboard, or any other hobby for that matter. Even old card experts keep learning each and every day. As do I with old photos. Thanks for the clarification Rob

Edited to add that collecting old photos is a fascinating hobby. I got into it about 10 years ago. In my opinion old original photos are very undervalued. Looking at an original photo of Ruth for instance, is like stepping back in time. I find that very cool. And to have an original that no one else has, is as fun for me, as it is to own a card that no one else has. And you can frame them in UV glass, and hand them in your office. I've got about 70 originals of Ruth, gehrig and Foxx. But my walls are covered, and i have no more room to hang anything. But I keep buying. I am an incurable addict. Please help me !!!!