View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 04:59 AM
Administrator

Default Kevin Saucier - Adding Value

Posted By: JimCrandell

For those of you who don't know--Tom started LTS to give me a place to post. He will admit it. As I had been kicked off CU he and others wanted to create a place where people could tell it like it is and I became one of the very first members. So those of you that like to run through my message board history should keep in mind that Tom and pretty much everyone who joined LTS backed me in the PSA disputes. Nearly all the quality posters on the Set Registry Message Board joined LTS.

As LTS grew they let in all different kinds of people. Some of them just wanted to talk about cards and not issues--I am an issues guy--that got some angry. After a few message boards disputes Tom told me to send my suggestions to him and not just put them on the message boards. At the end I think i told him he should get rid of 3 members--against the advice of at least 1 and maybe more moderators he got rid of me instead. Shortly after he quit LTS and took a sabbatical.

In the next year, a number of members sent me posts from the board where my name was mentioned-this caused another round of attacks on me for receiving the messages as LTS members are not supposed to send posts. After the attacks subsided, I reached an agreement with Al Crisafulli where I would stop receiving threads and in return he would police LTS re threads about me.

Today I am friends with a lot of LTS members including Al who says so and a whole host of people I have known for some time. Obviously Tom is not included which is sad but you never know--

Tom can and will correct this but I tried to make this factual.