View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 05:51 PM
Bob

Default Bob Nardone - new member

Hello to all Net54 members...my name is Bob Nardone - Brooklyn Dodger fan and somewhat of a collector of their cards and yearbooks (all of which I have) as well as a few other nice items from the 1950s. I have a few oddball items you might like (some of which are cuts from NY newspapers from the 1950s/1960s and early 1970s by Len Hollreiser whose series of "This Day In Sports" is unique in its style and content. I currently follow the Phillies in baseball and NY Giants in football as well as Penn State in college football. I have a few Yankee yearbooks and PSU programs if interested. My hobby is to matte pictures from old sports magazines for the walls of customers who use them for their offices, dens, rec rooms etc. Overall, I like to browse and see what is out there. Vintage EBL items from the 1960s might interest me, especially Wilkes-Barre Barons or Scranton Miners programs if the price is right. Thanks to the management for accepting me!!
Update to the above whereby I mentioned the Len Hollreiser series of cut newspapers pieces of "This Day In Sports" - the entire collection has just been sold - thanks to a member of this site. Thanks to Leon and to Scott Granger for their help.

Last edited by scooter46; 01-23-2018 at 11:59 AM.