View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 06:19 PM
Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by teetwoohsix View Post
Is it presumed that the Red Cobb/ Red Hindu came from a card doctor, or is it a known fact ?
What I stated in my earlier post was that I have been told that the card came from a known card doctor. Meaning it was created and then made it's way into the hobby. Who submitted it to PSA or consigned it to REA? I don't know and mean in no way to imply they were the person accused of doctoring the card.

Objectively looking at the T206 set, the printing process and how the subsets were produced show the red Cobb/red Hindu to be a possible back. Other red Hindu subjects have yet to surface that I believe will eventually as well. For reasons I won't get into now there is a small subset of red Hindu subjects that are very scarce in relation to other subjects with the same back and Cobb is in this group.

I'm with Leon and side with the posted example being good. I won't condemn it on hearsay and will gladly change my opinion when someone produces something tangible to prove it isn't good.

And as I've said many times before I don't care how many T206's someone has seen, held, or claimed to have collected, they haven't seen them all. There are many more new examples to come.

All the best.

Last edited by Abravefan11; 08-09-2011 at 06:30 PM.