View Single Post
Old 01-18-2016, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintagebaseballcardguy View Post
James,

I have thought about the completion aspect some. I personally wouldn't take it on to complete it in the overall sense. There are just so many ways to collect it. For example , one might set out to collect Polar Bear backs or some other back. You do make a fair point though. There are a few (especially the big 4) that I would never be able to obtain. I am not terribly familiar with e95. I have looked it up since your post....good looking cards and selection. Is yours a higher or lower grade set?

Having been mostly a postwar collector, T206 is the one prewar set of its era I keep hearing and reading about. Perhaps I will dig a bit deeper....

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I have collected multiple sets, but no longer actively collect cards and have sold off my collection. However, I still enjoy studying and learning about cards. I should, I'm employed by a major auction house Personally, I just think there is so much more to pre-war cards than T206. If I ever get back into the ballgame again, I will definitely pursue T212 Obak cards. Hands down, the most attractive cards IMHO. May I direct you to oldcardboard.com?
Their website is an absolute treasure trove of images and information.

Last edited by Orioles1954; 01-18-2016 at 08:51 PM.